Have you been looking for a way to lose weight and stay slim? Have you ever tried hypnosis? To some people Hypnosis might seem like a party trick, but several people are turning to the mind-control practice to help them make better choices and lose weight. Hypnosis is for anyone looking for a gentle way to lose weight and make healthy eating a habit. If you are expecting a quick fix; this is not the choice for you. But, if you are considering a lifestyle change, then we invite you to Southeast Hypnosis Center if you are in Edgebrook, Texas. Readjusting problematic thoughts about food takes time and you will need to work hard to sustain new healthy habits. Hypnosis works for more than just weight loss; it can help you deal with stress and anxiety, deal with pain and it can help you quit smoking.
Southeast Hypnosis Center we help users to take control of their lives in order to live the healthy life they deserve. Hypnosis is a collective practice and the patient should be well-informed and comfortable every step of the way. So if you are interested in Losing Weight with Hypnosis and you live in the Edgebrook area, you should stop by the Southeast Hypnosis Center. You can have a free screening to see if hypnosis will work for you. We provide this free screening to all the residents of Chocolate Springs TX To read more about Losing Weight with Hypnosis you must visit our services page.
How to use Sensory Imagery in your Weight Program
- Imagine yourself having everything you want to achieve. This could be a skill or an accomplishment, or a specific success in your program… passing through a certain weight – heading toward a lower size… reaching the goal of 45 minutes of exercise, listening to the CDs faithfully every day… whatever it might be.
- Think ahead. See in your mind what the benefits are within your situation. Imagine you already have the benefits of your new lifestyle or accomplishment– what do you get out of it? What happens?
- See yourself doing what you need to do to get it (the steps you need to take). Enjoy each part of the quest. See yourself successful at every turn.
- Hear the compliments you get from doing it right. Feel the satisfying emotions you experience from that success. Make it real. How does it excitement and happiness feel in your body?
- Use your mind to rehearse taking action.
ENDING FRUSTRATING INTERNAL DEBATE:
Part of your old dieting thinking is to analyze too much and “make deals” with yourself whether to take the action needed to be successful. Know that decisions cause action, and action creates your success. This internal debate (should I? shouldn’t I?) is normal, but it will only side-track you. Your job is to train yourself out of those old thinking traps.
There is NO “logical thought” that works against your goal! If you are thinking in a logical manner, you will be planning the steps to get your goal and then taking those actions every day. One step at a time… putting all the little things you need to do together every day creates success.
You have decided to succeed. So take action and believe completely in what you are doing. Of course, you will have learning ups and downs… but you have made your final decision to succeed. So just keep going. Replace old, unwanted fear or self-doubt with your new beliefs. Make them achievable and your goals well-formed.
Let critical, negative thought disappear and just believe in what you need to do. If you get overwhelmed, make the steps in your process smaller. You achieve success because you take action!
Here is more information on Weight Loss in Angleton,TX